Updated: Feb 5
Festive workshops - I’m excited to announce our available dates for our wreath making and table decoration centrepiece workshops. We are teaming up with two great local venues for this years workshops and also taking the Denise Jones Floral Design Workshops on the road this Christmas, so we can come to you.
* A 2 hour workshop to relax , have some fun, learn a new skill or brush up on a previous one, and create a gorgeous wreath and /or a table decoration for your home to be proud of. You don’t have to be super creative as we will demonstrate the design and guide you with step by step tuition throughout the session.
Tickets only £45 per person, includes all the stunning foliages , berries , dried scrumminess and beautiful accessories and ribbons ( & flowers is applicable). Drinks and nibbles of course are included.
Limited places to 10 persons only , book now to avoid missing out.
please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via the contact form on webpage www.denisejonesfloraldesign.co.uk
or ring me on 07970 460 855
DATES FOR BOOKING ARE:
Venue : The Gardeners Retreat Lynch Lane Weymouth
· WREATH MAKING £45 pp with drinks and nibbles
- Sunday 28th Nov 3pm - 5pm or 6.30pm -8.30pm
- Thursday 2nd Dec 10am -12pm or 2pm - 4pm
· FESTIVE TABLE CENTREPIECE ARRANGEMENT £45 pp with drinks and nibbles
- Sunday 12th Dec 4pm -6pm or 7-9pm
Venue : The Luggar Inn, Chickerell, Weymouth from £49
· WREATH MAKING
- Friday 26th Nov 1pm – 3pm with mince pies and drinks
- Friday 26th Nov or 5.30pm – 7.30pm followed by dinner (paid separately)
Mobile Workshops- we are taking the workshops on the road
· If you can not make one of these dates, why not book your own private party
Bookings available on request at your own home or venue.
· Subject to T’s & C’s and available dates
Special Offer Host books a mobile workshop, with 9 others and host goes free and 5% discount off other places min 9 - max 12 price on application depending if at home or at a venue from £45 pp
Here are a few of the 2020 lovlies creations they were magnificent. We only ran one wreath making and one table decoration class year with 6 ppl on each because of Covid.
This year we have several dates and times and two venues. Most involve drinks and nibbles or mince pies and one includes a meal after or you can book a private party or at home wreath kit.
Cant wait to get stuck in and get festive making at the end of Nov.